Membership in the Alaska Auto Dealers Association is one of the best investments auto dealers and associated businesses can make.
a. Dealer Member Benefits:
- Annual meeting
- Political Action Committee
- Promotes public relations strengthening the image of Auto Dealers
- Other information as might be made available
b. Associate Member Benefits:
- Newsletter: you receive valuable information on the issues affecting the industry.
- Annual meeting: you are invited to attend our annual meetings and welcome to network with our members.
- Effective grassroots lobbying on behalf of the automobile industry. By becoming an Associate Member, you will be supporting an industry important to your business.
- Enter into a partnership with a strong Association whose expertise can help your business.
- Note: Associate Members cannot vote or hold a seat on the Board of Directors of the Alaska Auto Dealers Association.
Becoming a Member:
A person or business interested in becoming a member should contact us.
We have membership applications depending on what kind of business you have. A person or business related to the automobile industry would be required to subscribe to our code of ethics, fill out the appropriate application and pay an annual membership fee.
These fees are subject to change on a yearly basis due to increasing costs. Each year current members will receive a renewal notice.